Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Copenhagen Airport

To get from France to Denmark, I have decided to take the plane from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport to Copenhagen airport.

This article will describe my (sort of) short journey in the Copenhagen airport.

First, Let's have a quick look at the map :

















My plane landed at terminal 3 and it took me about 10 minutes walking to the luggage retrieving area (I thought I was going to leave the airport without my bag). Something good is that you can buy a train ticket before you retrieve your luggage. After I grabbed my heavy bag, I walked off looking for the train station wich took me about 10 more minutes (had to ask for directions because I didn't know wich way was the train to Horsens). I finaly found my train and went onward to Horsens.

Here is a detailed map of terminal 3 (my train was at Spor 2):




No comments:

Post a Comment